Planning and running a blog can sometimes get overwhelming especially as you are trying to grow. Commitments quickly take up space, tracking of progress gets lost and let’s face it the all mighty to-do list gets longer and longer.
Blog Planners are a great tool to keep you organized and on track. This year I have not one but TWO planners for you. The first is a dated planner with details for 2017 and the second I call the evergreen planner as it has no dates but space for 12 months so you can start with this one whenever you like!
The blog planners are very similar in design with the main difference being the way the weeks are laid out. The first edition of blog planner was released in 2015 and after using it for a year I personally did not like the layout. I am not a time watching person. 2016 saw the release of the evergreen planner with the different weekly layout. Now for 2017 I have released the dated blog planner again due to popular demand.
My planners have NO flowers or pretty decor they are printed in black and white (unless you bought the digital pdf and decided to print in color for the social buttons) These planners are get work done planners. I highly recommend washi tapes to add personalized color splashes to your own tastes.
Take the tour:
- All about your blog. It is important to keep in mind why you blog.
- Goal setting. Because we all have a dream.
- Blog support and important contact numbers. Really need to keep these handy.
- Blog Improvements and Inspirations. Always improve your knowledge and make your blog a better place.
- Blog Changes Log and Passwords. I added this change log in here from personal experience and per request of a friend. We have both had weird things happen to our blogs because we changed something. It is good to know when and what it was.
- Blog Statistics overview with a chart to visually plot your growth.
- The years finances summary
- Space to note down renewal services. Great for those things you pay once a year so you don’t forget or they don’t sneak up on you!
- 2 Spreadsheets to track all things affiliate
- Advertising tracking
- Virtual assistant details
- Hashtag tracker and html shortcuts
- blank page for ebook and product planning
- Space for blog series planning
- Years Holidays and events also space to note important dates from your niche.
Every month features:
- 2 Page spread for the month
- Post ideas and focus for the month
- Social share tracking for posts published in the month
- spreadsheets for sponsored posts as well as giveaways and guest posting. (not available in evergreen version)
- Pinterest pin board tracking for the months posts
- linky party tracking for the months posts (not available in evergreen version)
- newsletter tracking for the month (not available in evergreen version)
- archive updates for the month
- Detailed finances for the month
- top posts performance for the month
- 2 page weekly spread for the month with time, to do list space as well as icons to tick off once you visit each social media. In the Evergreen Planner this weekly spread does not have time and is structured differently. please see image below.
At the back of the 2017 planner is 52 weeks of detailed facebook scheduling and tracking. (not available in evergreen version)
The Blog Planner is available in 2 different formats. Print in Spiral bind and in a digital PDF file.
I used washi tape on the 2015 one and bought special tabs for my 2016 one which works a lot better.
Comparison side by side:
|About Your Blog|
|Blog Support & Important Contact Numbers|
|Blog Improvements & Inspirations|
|Blog Changes Log & Passwords|
|Blog Statistics Overview|
|Years Finances Summary|
|Virtual Assistant Details|
|Hashtag Tracker & HTML Shortcuts|
|Blank Pages for ebook & Product Planning|
|Pages for Blog Series Planning|
|Years Holidays & Events|
|Important Dates from your Niche|
|Monthly: 2 Page Month Spread|
|Monthly: Post Ideas & Focus Page|
|Monthly: Social Share Tracking|
|Monthly: Spreadsheets for Sponsored posts, Giveaways & Guest Posting|
|Monthly: Pinterest Pin Board Tracking|
|Monthly: Linky Party Tracking|
|Monthly: Newsletter Tracking|
|Monthly: Archive Updates|
|Monthly: Detailed Finances|
|Monthly: Top Posts Performance|
|2 Page Weekly Spread|
|52 Weeks of Detailed Facebook Scheduling & Tracking|