Thank you for visiting!Please sign up for our newsletter and stay in touch on social media for more tips! Google Plus Community, Facebook and Twitter. We would also love to share your blogging tip posts on our social media, don't be shy to leave us a link! We appreciate you sharing this post. 🙂
—– This Planner is no longer available —— (it is the 2015 version!)
This one took a few weeks to make, me being me, loaded it with tons of spreadsheets (cause I love to track things) a monthly over view plus a gorgeous 2 page spread for each week. I even gave facebook a scheduling spreadsheet.
(ps. I use washi tape and multi color pens on mine!)
Lets take a tour shall we!
Before the January calendar even starts we have:
- All about your blog. It is important to keep in mind why you blog.
- Goal setting. Because we all have a dream.
- Blog support and important contact numbers. Really need to keep these handy.
- Blog Improvements and Inspirations. Always improve your knowledge and make your blog a better place.
- Blog Changes Log and Passwords. I added this change log in here from personal experience and per request of a friend. We have both had weird things happen to our blogs because we changed something. It is good to know when and what it was.
- Blog Statistics overview with a chart to visually plot your growth.
- The years finances summary
- Space to note down renewal services. Great for those things you pay once a year so you don’t forget or they don’t sneak up on you!
- 2 Spreadsheets to track all things affiliate
- Advertising tracking
- Virtual assistant details
- Hashtag tracker and html shortcuts
- blank page for ebook and product planning
- Space for blog series planning
- Years Holidays and events also space to note important dates from your niche.
Every month features:
- 2 Page spread for the month
- Post ideas and focus for the month
- Social share tracking for posts published in the month
- spreadsheets for sponsored posts as well as giveaways and guest posting.
- Pinterest pin board tracking for the months posts
- linky party tracking for the months posts
- newsletter tracking for the month
- archive updates for the month
- Detailed finances for the month
- top posts performance for the month
- 2 page weekly spread for the month with time, to do list space as well as icons to tick off once you visit each social media.
At the back of this planner is 52 weeks of detailed facebook scheduling and tracking.
The book version is available on amazon.com and the special spiral bound version is through lulu.com. Both planners are black and white inside.
Also I would greatly appreciate you sharing this with your blogging friends!